How to Be a Good Sugar Daddy: Guide in 2022
This isn’t a sugar daddy how-to guide. The process of becoming a SD is actually very easy—you just find a sugar dating platform, create a profile, and chat with sugar babies. It’s rather a guide that will answer all of your questions about how to be a good sugar daddy. Let’s start!
Top-3 Sugar Sites to Be a Perfect Sugar Daddy
How does a sugar daddy work?
Sugar relationships are the relationships between a well-established man who spends money on a younger woman in return for companionship and intimacy, and the woman herself, although there are male sugar babies, too.
The sugar partners meet each other on the sugar dating platforms, arrange a date, meet, and discuss limits and allowance.
So, the answer to the question “how to be a sugar daddy” is simple—create an account on a sugar daddy website, chat with SBs, meet them, and pay them for companionship and intimacy. But how to be a good sugar daddy?
How to be a sugar daddy: Top 3 tips
According to various sources, the average sugar daddy is a 45 years old man with a high income (the average income of a sugar daddy in the US is $250,000). The average allowance of a sugar baby is $2,800 per month or $700 per week—but being able to afford a sugar baby is not the only thing that makes a good sugar daddy. It’s these 3 rules that do:
- A good sugar daddy is respectful. Sugar babies—especially the ones who have a little sugar dating experience—often feel unconfident about what they do because of social stigma, lots of fake sugar daddies/scammers, and a number of other reasons. By being respectful, you’ll gain her trust and make her feel confident.
- A good sugar daddy is generous. Taking into account the transactional nature of the sugar relationship, the quality and continuity of financial support is one of the most important things for sugar babies.
- A good first date with a sugar daddy is a date in a public place. A sugar daddy who wants to meet & greet at his place is a 100% red flag for any sugar baby.
What does a sugar daddy do?
Being a sugar daddy means supporting a sugar baby both emotionally and financially. A sugar daddy pays a sugar baby, provides advice, business and emotional support, and internship (often, but not in 100% of cases).
When it comes to the question “how much does it cost to be a sugar daddy?”, it’s very important to remember that it’s not just about allowance. Gifts, trips, vacations, hotels, shopping, bills, debts—that’s what sugar daddies usually pay for.
Friends-with-benefits vs No-strings-attached relationship
Sugar relationships are often called NSA—No-Strings-Attached relationships. They are also often confused with FWB (Friends With Benefits).
The FWB concept is about having a sexual relationship with a person you already know (that’s what the letter F stands for). Typically, no financial support is involved in FWB relationships. NSA relationships are about casual sex with no connection and obligations. The main difference is that in NSA, there are clear limits and no expectations.
No Strings Attached: rules
- No holding hands and no shared breakfasts
- No sending each other lots of text messages
- No expectations
- No jealousy
- No hanging out together with your/her friends
Being a sugar daddy: Conclusion
Being a sugar daddy isn’t that hard; being a good sugar daddy is harder. But after all, there’s nothing extremely difficult about it—just be a nice, respectful, and generous person, and you’ll be among those sugar daddies who are loved by 100% of women.