Ashley Madison Review
|Dominant Members Age||25 - 34|
|Members Registered Last Year||1.3M|
|Average Monthly Visits||2.5M|
Is Ashley Madison worth it? If you are looking for Ashley Madison reviews, read this one—we analyze the website in detail to figure out if it works not only for those who’re looking for affairs but also for those who’re looking for sugar dates.
Ashley Madison is the world’s largest affair website. Now it has 24 mm registered users. Despite the hack that took place 6 years ago, it could improve the security and restore the reputation—over 5 mm people joined it in 2018. Such a growth can also be explained by the fact that now people use the site not only to find casual relationships and extramarital affairs but also to find sugar dates. Now the site has about 15% female profiles, which is rare for a sugar site. Maybe that’s why sugar babies like it this much—in this community, the competition between them is not that fierce.
So, how does Ashley Madison work? Every adult user can join the site for free. They only need to:
- Provide an email, enter name, select marital status, birth date, and current location
- Confirm their email address
- Add more information to the profile, post a photo (can be discreet)
After that, the user becomes a member of the Ashley Madison community and gets access to all free features and other users’ profiles.
Search & Filters
Ashley Madison members can use both basic and extended search:
- Basic search—by age, location, last login, seeking for, search for newly registered users, search for members with private/public pictures.
- Advanced search—by the above-mentioned filters plus height, body type, ethnicity, languages, and type of relationship.
So, Ashley Madison provides members all the filters they need to find ideal matches in their area.
Some profiles on the site are more detailed, and some are less detailed—it depends on a member. Still, all of them are divided into the following sections:
- Essentials—sex, searching for, body type, height, ethnical backround, spoken languages
- Interests (hashtags chosen by members)
Though Ashley Madison profiles are not always super detailed, most of them have enough information about the user.
How can members interact with each other? There are a few ways to do that:
- Send winks for free to let another user know that you liked their profile
- Add users’ profiles to Favorites
- Send text messages
- Send emails
All the above-mentioned features besides messaging and emails are free. Note that the site is also free for female members.
Prices & free features
But what else can non-paying members do? Here are some other free services:
- Browsing profiles and public pictures
- Searching for members
- Making photos discreet
Paying members, in turn, can not only send messages but also gifts, and also boost their profiles. How much does Ashley Madison cost? Here are the available packages:
- 100 credits—$64.99 ($0.65/credit)
- 500 credits—$189.99 ($0.38/credit)
- 1000 credits—$309.99 ($0.31/credit)
And again, ladies don’t have to pay Ashley Madison credits for interaction with others, as well as for other premium features.
We mentioned the data hack that, however, didn’t ruin the website and the community. This is due to the measures that the team has made to improve the security. Now the best data encryption software is used, all the profiles are carefully moderated, and all the suspicious accounts are suspended immediately. There were no problems with safety during the past 5+ years, so obviously, the more serious data protection system works well enough.
So, what’s the verdict? We wrote this Ashley Madison review to find if it works for sugar babies and daddies, and the results of our analysis show that yes, it does. There are all the features that one may need to find a good match, and more importantly, it’s better for female sugar babies because it’s free for them, and because the competition between those who don’t mind dating a married sugar daddy is less fierce.