Secret Benefits Review
|Dominant Members Age||25 - 34|
|Members Registered Last Year||600K|
|Average Monthly Visits||2.9M|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese|
If you are looking for Secret Benefits website reviews, read this one—we analyzed the platform and the community in detail to find out if this is a good sugar dating website.
What is Secret Benefits? This is one of the fast-growing and very promising websites. It has a large number of members in the United States—recently, it has reached 700 thousand members. About ¾ of them are men, which is pretty rare for a sugar dating site, and this is definitely good news for sugar babies looking for a website with less fierce competition. Over 100 thousand members use the site weekly, so if you live in one of the American cities, you’ll easily find a match in your area.
Every user who wants to create an account on Secret Benefits needs to take the following step:
- Select their gender, location, age, ethnicity
- Provide valid email address
- Create a username and password
- Upload a profile picture (must be real), add a few words about themselves, create a profile headline
After a new member completes registration, they can use the site and Secret Benefits app as a Standard (non-paying) member.
Search & filters
The platform lets members search for matches manually, by choosing relevant filters. They are as follows:
- Vitals: location, pictures and videos, ethnicity, sex, age
- Looks: weight, height, hair color, tattoos and piercings
- Habits: smoking, drinking
This is not the largest number of filters, actually. Nevertheless, this is enough to find a match who meets your basic criteria.
Of course, profiles on any sugar dating site matter—they are supposed to give you all the information you may need to understand if you should contact this person or not. Fortunately, most Secret Benefits members provide enough information. Here’s what one can find in another member’s profile:
- Vitals—a headline, location
- Pictures and verification videos (if a member has ones)
- Private photos (if a member has ones)
- Wishes and expectations
- Looks—weight, height, hair color, and so on
- Lifestyle—smoking, drinking habits, education
As we have noted above, most members complete their profiles, and that’s the good news. We’d also recommend contacting users who have profile pictures and especially videos.
What about the communication tools? How can users interact? Secret Benefits doesn’t offer any extraordinary features, but it lets members contact each other through likes and messaging.
This is a basic set of features for a sugar dating website. Though the number of features is limited, members can search for matches in their areas, contact them, and set up dates—and that’s enough to find sugar daddies or sugar babies and start a sugar relationship in real life.
Prices & free options
So, messaging is a premium feature. Premium members can also view private videos and photos, have their profiles highlighted on the search results, and get priority support. How much does premium cost? Secret Benefits users can buy credits. The costs are as follows:
- Introductory package— 100 credits for 59 USD (0,59 USD/credit)
- Elite package—500 credits for 169 USD (0,34 USD/credit)
- Best value—1000 credits for 289 USD (0,29 USD/credit)
Note that members don’t have to spend credits on every message. They can unlock the conversation for 10 credits and then continue to interact with this particular user for free.
But what about non-paying users? They can use all the features besides messaging and profile boosts—edit profiles, search for matches, browse profiles, watch public videos and photos, and, of course, reach support.