AskMe4Date Dating Site Review: Overview & Prices
|1 day — $0.99 per day
1 week — $0.89 per day
1 month — $1.39 per day
3 months — $0.69 per day
AskMe4Date stands out as a beacon of hope in the huge ocean of online dating sites. But is it really a decent website or another online dating business full of fake profiles?
To learn the truth, I tested the dating platform, examined its pros and cons, and uncovered the truth behind its paid premium membership. So, is AskMe4Date worth it? Read on and find out if it is a subscription trap.
AskMe4Date pros & cons
Here are some advantages and drawbacks I found during my askme4date.com review that are worth attention.
- Active members open to casual dating
- 1 day and 1-week trial premium membership options
- Fun Flirtcast feature to reach many potential dates
- Free members can’t see full-sized photos
- Basic membership is quite limited
- No AskMe4Date app yet, but the online dating website is mobile-friendly
AskMe4Date review: Our thoughts and basic info
Let’s start with covering our basics: what is AskMe4Date? AskMe4Date is a hookup site for people interested in casual dating, one-night stands, and NSA relationships.
It has a well-designed landing page with intuitive navigation and everything for easy online dating. New users can use search filters, browse profiles, and connect to people they like via instant messages.
A good thing about the dating service is that around 85% of AskMe4Date profiles have photos.
Also, the Safe Mode feature guarantees that you are talking with a real person and not scammers who operate fake profiles (only verified users can contact the one with the Safe Mode turned on).
So, does AskMe4Date really work? Yes. Though you can see negative feedback from users on the internet, the platform is legit and has many active members.
Fast facts about AskMe4Date online dating site
- Number of Users: The site has around 980K monthly visits as of 2023
- Statistics: The majority of users are from Australia, the US, and the UK
- Age range of members: 70% of AskMe4Date’s users are under the age of 35
- Gender ratio: The gender ratio is 70% female to 30% male users
- Site Name:
- Paid or Free: Free membership with paid features available
- Average Registration Process Time: ~ 5 minutes
- Paid Membership Pricing: From $0.69 per day
Who is AskMe4Date for and not for?
- Singles interested in casual dating
- People interested in NSA relationships
- Sugar daddies and babies looking for new partners
- Men and women looking for serious relationships
- Singles who mind paying for communication online
- Individuals looking for marriage partners
How AskMe4Date works?
During my AskMe4Date.com review, I tested the platform and used it both in the desktop and mobile versions. During my research, I’ve read comments about AskMe4Date being an insufficient dating website, but I can’t confirm the rumors.
My experience on the site was positive. The platform works like other sites in the niche and offers:
- Registration. Free for all users globally and takes little time.
- Search. Consists of 3 handy features: all members, online now, and new members. Also, there are search filters to narrow the member base and find the matches by age range, location, etc.
- Communication. AskMe4Date has a limited variety of communication ways, like on other dating sites, but text chat gets the job done. However, I think it would be good to be able to see sexy women and attractive men live.
- Real dates. During my communication, 70% of the users I talked to were open to meeting in real life, which is a great sign that I was talking not to fake operators but to real people.
Overall, AskMe4date.com is quite a standard casual dating site. It works well enough for an experienced user like me and seems to be a decent choice for a new person to online dating.
How much does AskMe4Date cost?
I found that many people ask is AskMe4Date free or not. Though the basic subscription is free, there are paid services, so we can’t call the service fully free.
AskMe4Date is subscription-based and provides 2 trial and 2 full subscriptions for its members.
|$0.99 per day
|$0.89 per day
|$1.39 per day
|$0.69 per day
The AskMe4Date price for membership is quite average compared to similar platforms in the niche. In my experience, sites offer trials rarely nowadays, and that’s great that people are able to test the dating site before paying.
What can I do for free?
- Update the profile picture. Users can change any info on your profile and add/update photos for free.
- Browse profiles. Scrolling profiles is free, but the number of profiles to view is limited.
- Use search filters. Filter member base to your preference and dating goals.
- Send likes. A feature to show your interest in a particular user. Also, all likes are saved in the special list.
- Send Flircasts. A cool way to connect to many users at once. I enjoyed sending flirty messages a lot!
- Track activity. There is a special tab with all the activities on your profile. It helps not to miss out on hot dates.
- Contact member support 24/7. If you have any issues using the platform, there is robust member support.
What can I do with a monthly membership?
- Send messages. Instant messaging is the only communication way, but it’s easy, works well, and allows adding photos in chat.
- See big photos of the members. As the free viewing profiles is limited, it was good to be able to take a closer look at some profiles from my favorites. I’m not a fan of making full-sized pics a premium feature.
- Check out Looking for info. After registration, users who don’t have premium can browse profiles, but only premium members can see dating goals.
Access to instant communication makes paid premium membership worth it, though the site lacks a video interaction feature, unfortunately. But from my experience, such sites offer much higher prices for membership, so it may be a win-win for users who don’t really need video chat but are ready and find it convenient to talk via regular instant chat.
Conclusion: Is AskMe4Date better than other dating sites?
After my AskMe4Date.com review, I can say that the dating service is a decent place for casual relationships and local dating. It’s easy to use, have many active members, and provides a fast search feature. However, interesting features like various communication ways, such as private chats, are the only option. But overall, the key features get the job done, and I don’t regret paying for premium membership.
After my AskMe4Date review, I can’t say that the dating website is one of the scam dating websites, but there can be fake profiles, just like everywhere else. To avoid becoming a victim of fakes and scammers, use the Safe Mode that allows only verified members to contact you.
Yes. The website offers free registration to everyone and you can enjoy basic membership as well. There is also an option to upgrade to premium, but it doesn’t make free registration misleading information.
The subscription system on AskMe4Date works the same as any other dating site. Like on most dating sites, a person can upgrade to one of the premium options. There is also a trial membership for 1 day or 1 week.
Yes. You can use the dating site anonymously, as Askme4date.com doesn’t make adding a profile picture, sharing private information, or providing your bank account an obligation.