Sugarbook Dating Site Review 2024
|Number of Members
|1-month premium for $71.95 + 1,000 coins per month for male members
1-month premium for $13.95 + 1,000 coins per month for female members
Different types of mutually beneficial relationships
List of favorites
Profile activity tracking
As sugar relationships become more and more popular, the number of sugar dating sites is growing like rapid fire. Sugarbook is one of them. It claims to be a place for honest and transparent luxury dating.
But is it a legitimate online dating site to find a sugar baby or sugar daddy, or is it simply another way for scammers to get money?
For my Sugar Book review, I registered a sugar daddy account on the dating website and bought a 1-month subscription for $71.95 to make an in-depth SugarBook.com review of services and current SugarBook prices.
So, hop on my journey and find out if Sugarbook is a decent place for sugar dating or a scammer trap.
Sugarbook pros & cons
- Detailed search with 20+ filters
- Verified SugarBook profiles
- Flexible prices for premium members
- Multi-language support
- Sugarbook app for iOS and Android
- Premium features are available only for premium members
- The cost of premium membership is lower for female users than for male
Sugarbook review: My thoughts and basic info
Sugarbook is a legit dating website that connects sugar babies and daddies from 90 countries. It works best for people who don’t like to go around the bush and want to meet, negotiate an agreement, and get to sugar dating.
It’s free to join Sugarbook. The platform offers easy search and has enough communication services to start a sugar relationship online. Also, around 85% of profiles on the sugar dating website are verified. The gender ratio is around 50% of SBs to 45% of SDs and around 5% of SMs.
I think that it’s great that the Sugarbook website has not only a web version but also an app for iOS and Android that provides all the same benefits of the free account and premium membership.
Fast facts about Sugarbook sugar dating site
- Over 3 million users as of 2023
- Sugarbook has around 300,000 monthly visits
- 70 percent of Sugarbookʼs users are under the age of 45
- Most used in Malaysia, India, the US, and Canada
- Site Name:
- Paid or Free: Free basic membership with advanced paid features
- Average Sign-Up Time: ~ 4 minutes
- Paid Membership Pricing: Plans start from $71.95 per month for male members and $13.95 per month for female users
Who is Sugarbook for and not for?
- People looking for sugar dating partners
- Men and women interested in mutually beneficial arrangements
- Individuals interested in age-gap relationships
- Older guys into young hot girls
- Young women seeking mentorship and financial support
- Singles looking for wives or husbands
- People interested in companionship for the night
- Men and women who are against sugar dating
- Individuals who don’t like online dating
- People who are not comfortable with age-gap relationships
How Sugarbook works?
Like most of the other dating sites for sugar dating, Sugarbook is designed to be a platform that helps sugar babies meet potential sugar daddies from the same country or abroad and vice versa. People can create profiles, enjoy free membership, and search for potential partners in the sugar dating world.
Yet, I found out that to get access to advanced features, members need to upgrade, which is a common thing among niche dating websites.
The registration process is quite standard. People are offered to create a sugar baby or daddy account by sharing some basic info like age, name, location, and dating preferences. Users can also make their profiles more detailed by adding photos, filling in headlines, and going through verification. However, it’s not obligatory.
What makes Sugar Book different from any other niche site?
- It’s easier to find a verified sugar baby or daddy. As around 85% of profiles on the platform have verification badges, members can be sure that they communicate with real people who want to develop mutually beneficial relationships.
- Dating site’s student program. Sugarbook helps young college students who need financial assistance for free. There are special free premium accounts available. However, they have limited messaging, and to get unlimited messaging, users need to pay (but the cost is still reduced).
- Sugar baby streaming. A unique feature of Sugarbook that is commonly discussed in dating site reviews is that active sugar babies enjoy sharing their lives. There are many interesting members, and I enjoyed watching streams of most sugar babies.
How much does Sugarbook cost?
Is SugarBook free? No! Sugarbook is a subscription-based site that provides flexible memberships. The price differs for male and female members. The current prices for a premium Sugarbook account are:
|Type of Subscription
|Sugar Daddy Premium
|Sugar Baby Premium
|$71.95 + 1,000 per month
(with a 10% discount)
|$13.95 + 1,000 per month
|$55.95 + 1,000 per month
(with a 30% discount)
|$9.95 + 1,000 per month
|$39.95 + 5,000 per month
(with a 50% discount)
|$7.95 + 5,000 per month
Overall, the cost of memberships is mid-ranged and similar to other platforms in the niche. Also, prices for SB premium accounts are lower.
What can I do for free?
- Update your profile
- Search for a potential sugar daddy or sugar baby
- See online status and recently active users
- Download the dating app
- Watch Live streams
- Use group chat in Streams
- Create a list of favorites
- See who viewed and favorited you
- See photo requests from other sugar daddies or babies
- Turn private mode
What can I do with credits?
- Get access to all the details on the dating platform profiles
- Watch all public and private photos
- Gain access to advanced paid features
- Send messages
- Get increased profile engagement with a 5x boost
- Read receipts if an SD or SB has read your message
- Virtual presents in Streams
Conclusion: Is SugarBook worth it for sugar babies and sugar daddies?
During my time making a Sugarbook review, I enjoyed using a platform and seeing how easily Sugarbook connects sugar babies with rich sugar daddies. The website has one of the most detailed searches I’ve ever seen, and the Sugarbook mobile app is equally good.
The platform has a convenient chat, and photo exchange is great, but the communication ways are not varied. A premium member can get more from the website, so I don’t regret paying for the 1-month subscription. But non-paying members are quite limited.
Sugarbook offers secure payment gateways, and members who search for a sugar relationship on the site and want to upgrade can pay via Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, and Maestro. Users can use a referral code, too.
If you want to deactivate your Sugarbook profile, go to Settings and click “Deactivate Account.” After that, choose a reason for deactivation.
Yes. No perfect sugar baby or daddy site can claim to be 100% fake-free. But as 85% of members here are verified, finding a real sugar baby or sugar daddy profile is not a challenge.