Victoria Milan Reviews: Overview & Prices
|Members Registered Last Year||600K|
|Average Monthly Visits||292K|
|Girls Online are Over||32.1K|
|Dominant Age of Users||25 - 34|
|Support||Friendly 24/7 Support|
Video: Victoria Milan Review
VictoriaMilan uses secure payment methods—Visa and Mastercard, which means that payments there are safe. So you don’t have to be worried about your card and bank account info security.
Yes. It’s possible to delete a personal VictoriaMilan account. To delete your account, go to Settings and click on the Deactivate your account button. Then you’ll be redirected to the page where you’ll be offered to deactivate your account to take a break or completely delete it from the site.
Yes. Just like any sugar dating platform, VictoriaMilan has some fake accounts. But it is hard to tell the exact percentage of fake users. Only around 60% of the VictoriaMilan site users have verified accounts. But that doesn’t mean that the remaining 40% are fakes, as the majority of those profiles are filled, have 3-5 photos, and just have no verification mark. We noticed only around 5-10% of profiles with no photos and very little info added that we assume were fakes.